[Last Updated 8/19/2021]
The health and safety of our members, their guests and our associates is our number one priority. We thank you for your patience as we make sure that we are providing the best club experience possible while we follow all NC Department of Health and CDC guidelines. Beginning August 20th. all associates, contractors, members, and guests of the Club will be required to wear a facial covering regardless of vaccination status.
Food and Beverage:
- Please call 704-482-1711 (ext. 1) for reservations. Please note reservations are requested for lunch and dinner.
- Curbside pick up will remain available.
- Tee times will continue to be requested. This allows the Club time to properly disinfect carts.
- Single riding golf carts are no longer required.
- Court access will remain open to members.
- Private and group lessons will continue.