[Last Updated 6/25/2020]
The health and safety of our members, their guests and our associates is our number one priority. We thank you for your patience as we make sure that we are allowing as much access as possible while we follow all NC Department of Health and CDC guidelines. Beginning June 24th. all associates and contractors of the Club will be wearing facial coverings. Anyone accessing the Club will also be required to wear a facial covering.
Food and Beverage:
- Beginning Tuesday, June 2nd the Cleveland Room will be open for limited indoor dining from 11 am-8 pm Tuesday-Saturday.
- Members can dine indoors or outdoors by reservation only. This is mandatory for the Club to be able to maintain the correct capacity levels as well as properly disinfect throughout the day. Please call 704-482-1711 (ext. 1) for reservations. Please note that reservations are required for lunch and dinner.
- For members who would like to enter the Clubhouse and place a drink order or take away food order at the bar, there will be a clearly marked and labeled “lane” that will run from the front door, to the bar and to the back door.
- Groups will not be able to congregate at the bar.
- Curbside pick up will remain available throughout phase 2.
- Tee times will continue to be required. This allows the Club time to properly disinfect carts.
- Social distancing markers have been placed throughout the first level of the Clubhouse.
- Single riding golf carts are no longer required. Cups will continue to be raised and bunker rakes will not be placed on the course.
- The indoor capacity for the downstairs golf lounge is 10 people and should never exceed that.
- Court access will remain open to members.
- Private and group lessons will be able to continue.
- The Club will not be able to schedule children’s camps during phase 2.